Friday 6 May 2011

Friday, 6 May 2011 – LATEST ON BTN:SMG AND EVEN LATER LATEST

To all you astute ones out there who may have noticed Chapter One is missing from SoundCloud… I can explain! It would appear they have reneged on their Free Time which I am currently trying to get them to give back or else I'll send… well, I'll find someone to send to sort them out except I would but I'm fast running out of my usual which happens to be - cats! One look at those fangs and they fold. 

BUT! Who needs SoundCloud when you can read Chapter One on my BOOK PAGE on my website.

Sincere apologies for this temporary hitch. But I am working on it...
AND HERE’S THE RESULT AND UPDATE:

Okay! Have heard back from SoundCloud, appreciate them getting back to me, as some don’t bother… Shingy was sharpening his claws in preparation… basically, MY FAULT! I didn’t read the SMALL PRINT. Apparently when you "upgrade" your Free Time automatically disappears. The moral here is; make sure you use up all your Free Time before buying a package of additional time! As now I have to buy some more.

Trouble is I have a blind side when it comes to anything on the Internet as it’s not exactly ME-friendly. Meanwhile, all’s well that… etc., etc., and Chapter One will resurface from having been muzzled within the next few hours. What adventures! I feel like a parent bailing out its wayward offspring.



No comments:

Post a Comment