Tuesday 10 May 2011

TUESDAY, 10 MAY 2011 AND LATEST UPDATE ON BTN:SMG

Okay! Basically… Gordon Bennett! Even when you use up your “free hours” they are omitted from any package you then go on to purchase. And because I’m about 30 minutes short I have to “upgrade” which means spending an additional £220.00 on top of the £72.00 just to podcast my CHAPTER ONE! That works out to one expensive chapter. Basically, this little adventure is taking place because I can't add up (my minutes) to the second, and, basically because I didn't peruse their FAQs beforehand. There is a moral in there somewhere.

To be continued. Meanwhile, I’d like to wish my grandfather, who tenuously started all this in the first place, a very happy birthday.

Ernst Bach
10 May 1876 – 1 November 1929


SOME EXCITING NEWS: I am now involved in ongoing discussions about the design of my ebook cover. Had some photos taken of me last night much to the surprise of passing traffic. I’m to be illustrated! Hope it’s not painful.

Follow it and me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment