Thursday 5 May 2011

update on podcast

Hello!

Hello and greetings to you intelligent lot who tuned in to my podcast via this blog or via SoundCloud – http://soundcloud.com/rosemary-bach-holzer – and I hope you enjoyed it.

Like I said, it was bloody hard going, but it was fun delivering it. Especially when doing the different voices! Bit off with the accents now and then, Texas instead of Brisbane, but one got the gist - that it was someone else speaking.


I’d like to say an especially BIG thank you to “Katyhea92 - heathrow, london, Britain, UK” for her comment she left on SoundCloud.

It makes it ALL worthwhile to know someone out there enjoyed my story as that’s what it’s all about. And I really appreciate the fact that she took the time to leave a comment. Thank you, Katy!


Going into discussions about an eye-catching ebook cover is imminent and hopefully within the next few weeks “Bach’s the name: survival’s my game” will be available.Exciting innit! So, I’ll be keeping this blog updated come rain or shine: interpretation - fitting in with the ME - even if I have to get Shingy to do it… aah, we’ll manage between us what with our British bulldog spirit and Margaret Rutherford-type gumption, yes, indeedy, we’ll keep on top of it.

For further information do visit my website, or other blog, at the following:


facebook.com/rosemary.bachholzer

For now, bye.
R

No comments:

Post a Comment